2016年4月1日金曜日

Photocatalytic CO2 Reduction Using Cu(I) Photosensitizers with a Fe(II) Catalyst - Journal of the American Chemical Society (ACS Publications)

Photocatalytic CO2 Reduction Using Cu(I) Photosensitizers with a Fe(II) Catalyst - Journal of the American Chemical Society (ACS Publications)


Communication

Photocatalytic CO2 Reduction Using Cu(I) Photosensitizers with a Fe(II) Catalyst

Department
of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1-NE-1 O-okayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8550, Japan
Department
of Chemistry and Material Science, Graduate School of Science and
Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1-H60 O-okayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8551, Japan
J. Am. Chem. Soc., Article ASAP
DOI: 10.1021/jacs.6b01970
Publication Date (Web): March 25, 2016
Copyright © 2016 American Chemical Society

Abstract

Abstract Image
Photocatalytic systems developed from complexes with only abundant metals, i.e., CuI(dmp)(P)2+ (dmp =2,9-dimethyl-1,10-phenanthroline; P = phosphine ligand) as a redox photosensitizer and FeII(dmp)2(NCS)2 as a catalyst, produced CO as the main product by visible light irradiation. The best photocatalysis was obtained using a CuI
complex with a tetradentate dmp ligand tethering two phosphine groups,
where the turnover number and quantum yield of CO formation were 273 and
6.7%, respectively.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿