2016年5月18日水曜日

Luminescent monometallic Cu(i) triphenylphosphine complexes based on methylated 5-trifluoromethyl-3-(2′-pyridyl)-1,2,4-triazole ligands - New Journal of Chemistry (RSC Publishing)

Luminescent monometallic Cu(i) triphenylphosphine complexes based on methylated 5-trifluoromethyl-3-(2′-pyridyl)-1,2,4-triazole ligands - New Journal of Chemistry (RSC Publishing)

New J. Chem., 2016, Advance Article
DOI: 10.1039/C5NJ03529E



Received11 Dec 2015,
Accepted11 Apr 2016
First published online 11 Apr 2016
 
 
A new family of five new mononuclear Cu(I)
triphenylphosphine complexes derived from methylated
5-trifluoromethyl-3-(2′-pyridyl)-1,2,4-triazole ligands has been
synthesized and well characterized. They all show an N2P2
distorted tetrahedral geometry and the methylated
5-trifluoromethyl-3-(2′-pyridyl)-1,2,4-triazole ligands display the
mono-anionic η2(N1,N2) and charge-neutral η2(N1,N4) chelating coordination modes, along with the 1,2,4-triazolyl ring inversion induced by the NH ↔ N transformation. These Cu(I)
complexes are all emissive in solution and solid states at ambient
temperature, which can be well modulated by changing the methyl position
on the pyridyl ring and regulating the NH ↔ N
conversion of the 1,2,4-triazolyl ring. It is also shown that the
deprotonation of 1,2,4-triazolyl-NH can markedly improve the
luminescence properties of Cu(I) complexes.

Graphical abstract: Luminescent monometallic Cu(i) triphenylphosphine complexes based on methylated 5-trifluoromethyl-3-(2′-pyridyl)-1,2,4-triazole ligands

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿